- SICSIM is a Discrete Event, Flow Level simulator for simulating Peer-to-Peer overlays. Although SICSIM does not consider the details of each
packet delivery, it models some of the properties of the underlying network, such as the latency of network and bandwidth of links. What is more, it comes along
with a streaming layer, which eases the implementation of Peer-to-Peer streaming overlays.
- This simulator is published under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or any later version.
- A review of SICSIM and how to implement overlay over it [pdf].
- Javadoc generated document of source code [html].
- SICSIM source code [tar.bz2].
- An implementation of Chord for SICSIM [tar.bz2]. (coming soon)
- An implementation of Chord# for SICSIM [tar.bz2]. (coming soon)
- An implementation of Kademlia for SICSIM [tar.bz2]. (coming soon)
- Amir H. Payberah [page]
- Fatemeh Rahimian [page]
- Tallat Mahmood Shafaat [page]
- Ali Ghodsi [page]
- Seif Haridi [page]
- For any information please send email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.