I am a Ph.D. student at KTH University and Swedish Institute of Computer Science (SICS) under the supervision of Professor Seif Haridi. My research interests include Distributed Algorithms, Peer-to-Peer Overlays, and On-line Social Networks. Currently I am working on distributed graph analysis of on-line social networks.
- Enabling Internet-Scale Publish/Subscribe in Overlay Networks
Fatemeh Rahimian, Licentiate Thesis in Electronic and Computer Systems, 2011, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Distributed Optimization of P2P Live Streaming Overlays
Amir H. Payberah, Jim Dowling, Fatemeh Rahimian and Seif Haridi, Springer Computing, Special Issue on Extreme Distributed Systems: From Large Scale to Complexity (Computing), 2012.
- Subscription Awareness Meets Rendezvous Routing,
Fatemeh Rahimian, Sarunas Girdzijauskas, Amir H. Payberah, Seif Haridi, The 4th International Conference on Advances in P2P Systems (AP2PS), September 2012, Barcelona, Spain.
- Locality Awareness in a Peer-to-Peer Publish/Subscribe System,
Fatemeh Rahimian, Thinh Le Nguyen Le, Sarunas Girdzijauskas, The 7th International Federated Conference on Distributed Computing Techniques (DiscoTec, DAIS), June 2012, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Vitis: A Gossip-based Hybrid Overlay for Internet-scale Publish/Subscribe,
Fatemeh Rahimian, Sarunas Girdzijauskas, Amir H. Payberah, Seif Haridi, The 25th IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium(IPDPS), May 2011, Anchorage, USA.
- Sepidar: Incentivized Market-Based P2P Live Streaming on the Gradient Overlay Network
Amir H. Payberah, Jim Dowling, Fatemeh Rahimian, Seif Haridi, The IEEE International Symposium on Multimedia (ISM), December 2010, Taiwan.
- gradienTv: Market-based P2P Live Media Streaming on the Gradient Overlay [pdf] [slides] [bibtex] [link]
Amir H. Payberah, Jim Dowling, Fatemeh Rahimian, Seif Haridi, The 10th IFIP international conference on Distributed Applications and Interoperable Systems (DAIS), June 2010, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Assistant teacher for a KTH Msc program on Network Algorithms, 2010
- Lectures on P2P overlays given as a part of KTH MSc program on Distributed Computing, Peer-to-Peer and Grids, 2008 and 2010
- Lectures on self-stabilizing systems given as a part of KTH MSc program on Distributed Algorithms Advanced Distributed Systems, 2009 and 2010
- SICS, Electrum building, floor B6,        Isafjordsgatan 22, Kista, Sweden.
- +46 76-166 83 87