The Armstrong/Virding rocket association met for it's annual
lauch testing on Gotland, here is the mark one dissasembled:
- The rocket disassembled - here you can see the main components of
- The rocket assembled - this is assembled with a 1,5 liter "Pet"
bottle. The largerst capacity pet bottle I could find on Gotland was
1,5 liters. In England they have a 3 liter bottle which I want to try out.
- The fully assembled rocket together with the author.
- Pumping away - the release mechanism triggers at approximately
- Launch - We had to take a lot of photos before we could get
a picture of a launch. Usually the launch comes unexpectedally and you
miss the rocket.