Security Day 2016
Theme: Security for 5G Networks
Welcome to SICS, Ericsson and KTH Security Seminar 2016 – a full day seminar on IT Security, in Kista!
Security Day is a popular annual event arranged by SICS Swedish ICT and friends, alternately in Stockholm and Lund. This year the event will be arranged by SICS Swedish ICT, Ericsson Research, and KTH and take place at Electrum, Kista.
Time: May 11, 2016, 8:30-16:45
Place: Lecture room A, Kistagången 16, Electrum 1, 2nd floor, KTH Kista
- Introduction, Christian Gehrmann (SICS)
- KEYNOTE The security landscape of 5G networks, Mats Näslund (Ericsson)
- Cryptographic protocols and algorithms for 5G, Elena Dubrova (KTH)
- KEYNOTE Security in cellular-radio access networks, Ravishankar Borgaonkar (Oxford University)
- Enablers for a secure and resilient 5G, Martin Svensson (SICS)
12:00-13:00 Lunch (included, at Nordic Forum)
- KEYNOTE 5G security research at Nokia Bell Labs, Peter Schneider (Nokia)
- 5G security standardization, Karl Norrman (Ericsson)
- IoT security standards, Ludwig Seitz (SICS)
- KEYNOTE Uniform IoT security using NFV-based policy enforcement gateways, Adrian Shaw (HPE)
- KEYNOTE Security considerations of software-defined networks, Felix Klaedtke (NEC)
- Conference wrap-up, Eva Fogelström (Ericsson)
The day is free of charge and there will be time to meet new friends in the ICT security community.
You are most welcome!