These are the server and midlet builds for the HotPotato project. Read the installation notes for installation instructions.
- Server Sources (Alpha). Server sources. In order to compile and generate java documentation use ant. In order for the server to run it needs to be able to connect to a SQL database (the server tries to load a mysql driver). The DB schema can be found in the etc directory.
- Midlet Sources (Alpha). Midlet sources.
- Midlet Executable (Alpha). Runnable midlet. Observe that the HotPotato is only tested to work on the SonyEricsson k750 and k800. Observe that this executable connects to a predefined hotpotato server at SICS
- Server Description. Class and program flow description of the HotPotato Server
- HotPotato Description. Class and program flow description of the HotPotato Midlet